24F-144F MPO/MTP TRUNK CABLE is terminated with MPO/MTP connector on both ends. MPO/MTP Patch cable/trunk cables connect MPO/MTP modules together as a permanent link. The Patch cable/trunk cables are available with 12, 24, 48,60,72 ,96,144fibers. Support speeds up to 10/40/100Gbps data center solutions. They are typically adopted to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedized MPO/MTP fan-outs, and to facilitate rapid deployment of high-density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environments. Besides, MPO/MTP also provides much flexibility and convenience once you have to change the connector style in the patch panels. Instead of changing the connector on the cable trunk, just installing a new cassette with the new connector style on the cross-connect side of the patch panel.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability