MPO–MPO 3.0mm LSZH Patch cable/trunk cable. MPO Fiber Patch cable/trunk cable is terminated with MPO connector on both ends. MPO Patch cable/trunk cables connect MPO modules together as a permanent link. The Patch cable/trunk cables are available with 12, 24, 48,60,72 ,96,144fibers. Support speeds up to 10/40/100Gbps data center solutions. They are typically adopted to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedized MPO fan-outs, and to facilitate rapid deployment of high-density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environments. Besides, MPO also provides much flexibility and convenience once you have to change the connector style in the patch panels. Instead of changing the connector on the cable trunk, just installing a new cassette with the new connector style on the cross-connect side of the patch panel.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability