Special designed cross-linked Clear Heat Shrinkable tubing, with Clear fusion tubing liner, providing strength member and protection to fiber optical splices. Consist of a rod of stainless steel, hot fusion tubing and cross-linked polyolefin. To rebuild the coating of fiber, providing mechanical strength at the fusion joint area and keeping optical transmission properties.
- Single holed (preshrunk) ends eliminates improper fiber threading
- Smooth stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease the risk of fiber damage during installation
- Extended liner length prevents contact between the fiber and the backbone
- Clear sleeve design persign permits easy centering of splice before heating
- Sealing structure makes the splice free from effect of temperature and humidity from environment
- RoHS & REACH Compliant.
- Outer tube meets SAE AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class