Fixed loopback type attenuators from OMC offer defined control of optical signals in both integrated and add-on products.
Depending on the project or need, fixed attenuators can limit (attenuate) the amount of light passing through to the exact levels your project or application requirement. These precise attenuation levels provide for highly accurate performance.
OMC fixed attenuators are used in applications where a pre-determined amount of light loss is specified. Though its applications range widely, fixed attenuators are most commonly used for test and measurement, optical sensors, and telecommunications applications.
Features & Benefits
- Fully compatible with LC fiber optic connectors
- Precise attenuation values
- Industry standard attenuation levels
- Low PDL and insertion loss
- Precision polishing for reduced back reflection
- Highly Reliable Physical Contact Connectors
- Compartmentalized case provides safe component storage and simple organization
- Small, durable case for easy portability
- RoHS compliant