4 ports Fiber socket/Fiber Face Plate
Fiber socket is an outlet that could be offer four，Eight fiber channel signals. It is used as a termination point for the drop cable to connect with patch cord in FTTH indoor application. It integrates fiber splice, termination storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- Water-proof design with IP-45 Protection level.
- Integrated with cable termination and management rods
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius(30mm) condition. High quality industrial anti-aging ABS plastic material.
- Suitable for the wall mounted installation. Suitable for FTTH indoor application.
- 4/8 port cable entrance for drop cable or patch cable.
- Fiber adapter can be installed in the rosette for patching.
Suitable for three splice way:
- pigtail + Mechanical Splicer+ Adapter
- pigtail + fused splicedSleeve + Adapter
- fast installation connector + Adapter