Fiber Access Terminal closure known as Fiber Access Terminal box (FTB) as well, is a compact fiber management product of small size. It is widely adopted in FTTx cabling for both fiber cabling, provides the connection between fiber optic cables and passive optical splitters .
Fiber Access Terminal box contains the shell, the internals (supporting frame, set fiber disc, fixing device) and optical fiber joint protective element. Prominent advantages of fiber termination box lie in efficient cable-fixing, welding and its protective role in machinery of the optical fiber.
The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building. It can offer 24 FTTH subscribers access points.
- Total enclosed structure.
- Material: PC+ABS，wet-proof、water-proof、dust-proof、anti-aging, protection level up to IP65/66。
- Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution…etc all in one.
- Cable，pigtails，and patch cords are running through their own paths without disturbing each other, micro type x2/1×4/1×8/1×16 Splitter Can be installed as an option., easy maintenance.
- Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port,easy for maintenance and installation.
- Box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Entrance cable OD:6-12mm
- Distribution cable of 24ports for 2-10mm drop cable.
- Wall Mount and Pole mount Install