Anchor Clamp has been developped for the dead-ending of flat fibre optic cables.
These clamps consist of a stainless steel body, a jaw equipped with a wedge and a rugged stainless steel bail.
- FTTH Drop Cable Clamp is used to connect a overhead fiber cable to a optical devices or ahouse, widely used indoor / outdoor installation.
- Acceptable for 1pc Flat drop cable
- Max Span 50 meters.
- Material: 201 Stainless steel
- This drop cable clamp is made of stainless materials, guarantees long time of usage.
- Drop tension clamp is equipped with stainles steel perforated shim, which increase the tensionload on stainless steel clamp without cable slip and damage.
- The stainless steel tail wire/ bail allows installations on walls, poles with drive hooks, polebrackets, FTTH brackets and other drop wire fitting or hardwares.
- Full stainless steel or plastic shims are available and all the assemblies passed the tensile tests