Fiber MST Fiber Optic Multiport Service FTTX Enclosure is also be named FiberHub box. This is a new economic fiber distributed solution for outdoor use. Comparing traditional products, FiberHub Box is easy to operate and has high compatibility. It can be used for wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation, based on different situation. FiberHub not only used in FTTH field, but also used in FTTA or other harsh environment field.
OMC’s MST Enclosure is a piece of versatile fiber optic connection equipment with reasonable interior structural design. It is mainly employed in the optical communication links for straight joint and distribution and relevant protection. 4-12 pcs of enhanced pre-connectorized waterproof adapters compatible with Corning OptiTap products and solutions in FTTA.
- High compatibility: Can be assembled ODVA (SC/LC/MPO) , OptiTap (SC/LC/MPO) Mini (SC/LC/MPO) waterproof Adapters
- Each box can be fully assembled to reduce the need for opening and opening the field in the field.
- Hardened connectors are factory-terminated and environmentally sealed for use in optical drop cable deployments.
- Plug-and-play adapter ports ensure rapid cable installment in the outside plant access section of the network.
- Multi-port Service Terminals incorporate hardened connector technology that is designed to withstand the rugged outside plant environment.
- Factory terminated IP68 rated, high quality, high performance connectors.
- Flexible choice of ports: 4, 6, 8 ,12 terminals are available.
- Kind of mounting bracket allowing for a wide range of mount options.
- Strong enough: working under 1200N pulling force long term.
- Available with PLC or Distribution cable or MPO-LC fanout cable for fiber divide.