OMC INDUSTRY CO.LIMITED (SHENZHEN OMC COMMUNICATION CO.LIMITED)
1, 10 years Professional Manufacture Experience.
2, ISO certificated company
3, 3 x Patch cabling products factories.
4, 1 x fiber optic cable factory.
5, Over 200 employees.
Singlemode SC/APC 0.9/2.0/3.0mm Field Assembly Connector Fast/Quick Connector - OMC
Field installation connector also be called Fast install connector is a new kind of connector that could be used in FTTH project scene. They don’t need to polishing, no epoxy. They could be installed in the field and make connection less than two minutes. Of course, It don’t need fused the fiber. Just some little tools enough, so it could save time and cost.
The Field Assembly Connector products have been factory-polished, eliminating the need for any polishing materials, thereby enabling the preparation and termination of optical fibers in a fraction of the time of other conventional methods. The connector also uses V-groove mechanical splice principals and therefore the use of an epoxy is not required for the termination of the connector. This Fast Connector offers convenience in assembling and strong stability. It allows simple optical core connection without any additional practices, or adhesives. It does not require a working space by connecting itself in the challenging environments such as a telephone pole and a manhole. It reconnects the cables and reduces the connection defect rate by an installer error in the field.
• No epoxy and polishing required
• Quick and easy fiber termination
• Precision mechanical alignment insures low insertion loss
• Superior optical performance
• Streamlined component design, convenient operation
• Pre-installed, on-site assembly without end face grinding and consideration
• Uses proven, molded v-groove technologies
• Fiber optic communication system and telecommunication networks
• Fiber optic data transmission
• Optical access network
• Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTX) applications
• Optical cable interconnection
• Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
• Repair and replacement requirements
• Fiber optic equipment
Products details :