ODF unit-144 cores
Generally, the ODF unit box is a necessary part of the indoor optical distribution frame. 12 cores fusion splicing and distribution module plays the main role and its function is splicing, fiber storage and protection. A completed ODF unit will be with adapter, pigtail and accessories like splice protection sleeve, nylon tie, snake like tube, screw.
Material: Cold Reduced Electrolytic Tinplate. Body: 1.1mm, front plate 1.5mm
ODFSB144: capacity: 144 fibers
- 19’ standard mounting, available for all kinds of rack and cabinet.
- Metal, static electric plastic sprayed. Neat appearance, reasonable structure. With cable fixed and protection function; With functions of fiber optic cable terminating;
- All are designed as modules; all operation could be done at the front side of the box. Flexible installation. Convenient for operation and maintenance.
- Designed as a drawer. This could be pulled out and pushed easily. A unit with splice and distribution integrated.
- Suitable for both ribbon and bunch fiber cables.
- Each splice trays can be clamped with 12FC, SC, ST, LC(Duplex) adapters/30° oblique installation, preventing eyes form harm of laser and ensuring the fiber bending radius.
- Operation and storage temperature: -25℃ – +55℃
- Dielectric intensity: ≥3KV（DC)/1minNo breakdown, no arcing
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000M&/500V（DC）
- Shelter plate of fiber bending radius≥40mm
Application: FTTX project, Data center
Previous: ODF panel-96 cores