12-144 cores Micro optical fiber cable for MPO/MTP patch cables
12-144 cores Micro optical fiber cable for MPO/MTP patch cables use several 250um fiber as optical communication medium, those fibers wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units. The cable is completed with a PVC or LSZH jacket.
Comply with standard GR-409, IEC 60794-2-20/21, meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR.
- Select quality fiber to ensure excellent transmission performance
- Adopt strict process and raw materials control to guarantee the lifespan of 15 years
- Compact structure, flexible, small bending radius, excellent stress, strain properties
- The jacket anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to environment
- All dielectric structure design, without electromagnetic induction effect
Previous: FBT Multimode Fiber Coupler
Next: DIN-SC female to female Hybrid adapter